Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Activity 15, pp. 21-22
- X (incorrect capitalization). Burundi is in Africa.
- X (missing verb be) Canada is bigger than the United States.
- X (incorrect punctuation)A popular city in Florida is Miami.
- X (subject missing)He visits the Mayan ruins in Central America every year!
- X (Verb missing)Bolivia has no seaports.
- X (Missing verb 'be')Austria and Hungary are in Europe
- X (subject missing)The United States is between Mexico and Canada.
- X (subject missing)The population of Thailand is about 30,000,000